• Last modified 5593 days ago (Feb. 21, 2009)
  • Return to Checkerboard

Medals available

WWII medals available

     Many men who served in World War II received only ribbons, or nothing, for the medals which they earned. Medals which were earned and not received still are available and may be obtained by writing to U.S. Army, Reserve Component Personnel & Administration Center, St. Louis MO 63132 and asking for the medals. On your letter and in the lower left corner of your envelope, show ATTENTION: PSE-VS.